High resolution Emulsion Glass Plates and Polyester Films
MicroStencil produces high resolution emulsion glass plates and polyester films with feature sizes down to 6 microns. The feature sizes are produced with very smooth arc and circle resolution. Glass plate sizes ranging from 5”x5” all the way up to 20” x 24” are available. The glass plates and polyester films are typically used for photolithography and calibration plate applications.
Calibration plate showing feature sizes down to 5 µm
Emulsion plates offer a lower cost alternative to Chrome on glass masks for patterning features sizes as small as 10 microns using different types of photolithography techniques as shown in the example images below.
Left) High aspect ratio 10 µm wide photoresist lines patterned using MicroStencil emulsion glass plate
Right) 70 µm wide curved resist lines patterned using MicroStencil emulsion glass plate
- Smallest feature size on emulsion glass plate : 6 µm with 6 µm spacing
- Smallest features on film mask : 10 µm with 10 µm spacing
- Glass plate sizes : 5” x 5”, 7” x 7”, 9” x 9”, 14” x 14”, 20” x 24” (other sizes may be available upon request)
- Film sizes 610mm x 812mm (films can be cut down to size upon request)
- We accept files with extension .gbr, gbx, .gds, .dxf, .dwg and .cif
- We produce our masks in a class 1000 cleanroom to ensure all masks are produced to the highest quality.
- Masks are packaged in a cleanroom environment
- All masks receive a thorough inspection
- We offer a speedy turnaround time and competitive price on all masks making our product ideal for a number of applications ranging from rapid prototyping, research and production
Delivery and enquiries
All masks can be dispatched from our premises within 2 working days. Delivery method is flexible depending on turnaround time requirement. Masks can be expedited faster upon special request.
For all mask enquires please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to products page